Sunday, September 28, 2008

The 1st month in America

WOW! When I realized I’ve been here for a month allready I got scared. The weeks have past very quickly. A month is equivalent to about 10% of my time here. If the rest goes as fast as this, I’ll be home before you have time to blink (a Swedish way of describing it). It’s not that I’m not feeling homesick or anything, because I do. I'm just thinking there are better ways of spending my time than grumbling over homesickness, because I know I would regret that when it's time for me to return home. So I’ll try to spend my time in the best possible way. As a consequence of all the things I experience here I found it significant to create a blog. Not only for other people to read, but also for my own sake, to reflect what I’ve been doing and write my thoughts down to make room for new ones in my head.

1 comment:

Anna said...

WOW, I'm the first to leave a comment on my blog! interesting...