Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Washington D.C. Friday

After waiting about an hour extra at the airport because of our delayed flight we finally boarded the plane. I realized how big the LAX airport is, which I missed when I first arrived from Sweden.

Anyway, the airplane had everything you can imagine. Each seat had its own 9” touch screen and control for TV-games. You could choose between watching TV, movies, listen to music (anything from Mozart to Paris Hilton) or radio, and as mentioned before; a variety of games, a chat room, and instead of ordering food and other products that you’d like to buy from a magazine it was all available on you screen. This advanced technology was something new to me and it made the time pass very quickly. Even if it was a domestic flight, it took about four hours to cross from the west to the east coast of this big country.

Now, it’s 9.30 am Saturday, and I woke up in this super-ultra comfy double bed at the Capital Hilton Hotel, where we’ll be staying for the weekend. I felt that my tummy was still filled with food since last night’s visit at a Chinese restaurant so I figured out that breakfast can wait.

No comments: