Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Washington D.C. Sunday

Today we got the chance to sleep in for a while. MS had an early appointment, preparing for tonight’s award dinner. She is the one giving the speeches and awards at the “Share our strength” event tonight.
Later on, about 12.00 we went out in the lovely weather. We walked to Teaism, and had breakfast. With lots of good options I had some granola and a cup of Chai tea, which is my special favorite since I tried it at Espresso House in Stockholm. Altogether, we visited two museums, one sculpture garden, a couple of shoe stores, and some cloth stores today, everything to learn about the American culture. The only thing worth mentioning is that Chris was very sweet and bought me a t-shirt from the Spy-museum, and caring about my eyes in the bright and intense sunlight, a pair of sun glasses. Usually I have a hard time to find some that I like, and that fits me, but not today!

No comments: